WE ARE HIRING!
PHIL PEEL LEADING EDGE JEWELLER is a locally owned jeweller and has been servicing customers in the CQ area for 55 years in Jewellery, Watch and Gift Sales, as well as specializing in Repairs and Custom Design.
We pride ourselves on delivering expert advice and a holistic approach to each step of our customer's purchasing journey to ensure positive and loyal relationships are developed.
We are seeking an experienced Jewellery Consultant to fill a professional sales position for an average of 20 hours per week which will include regular half days on Saturdays. This is a Casual position, with long-term and stable potential.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL BE REQUIRED TO DEMONSTRATE:
- Motivated and reputable experience in Jewellery Sales.
- Understand and adhere to Store Policies and Procedures.
- Understand and respond positively to a customer's requirements.
- Enjoy working in combination with our Sales Team to provide professional, enthusiastic sales and Service Standards.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS ARE:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a retail sales environment with jewellery experience highly regarded.
- Experience in watch bench repairs and jewellery repair and custom design knowledge an advantage.
- Ability to work within our team to achieve store KPI's.
- Able to work regularly on Saturdays.
- High attention to detail, and ability to self-manage tasks.
WE OFFER THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
- The opportunity for stable long-term employment.
- Fantastic employee discounts.
- Regular incentives and rewards for achieving individual and store performance.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Applications with a cover letter and detailed resume to be forwarded to:
P O Box 451,
or email to: email@example.com.
All details are treated with the strictest confidence.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.